AFTRS releases Educating for Creativity video
Friday 15 March 2013
AFTRS is Australia's national screen arts and broadcast school voted as one of the top 25 film schools in the world last year by The Hollywood Reporter - and the only Australian institution to make the list.
Delivering advanced training specifically for the screen arts and broadcast industry in Australia since 1972, AFTRS is the only institution of its kind in Australia - where students spanning all of the specialist areas within the screen arts and broadcast sector work together under the one roof with industry standard facilities and gear that incudes:
- dedicated production studios for film
- recording studios for screen music & sound
- equipment stores & technical staff
- professional electricians
- a set construction workshop
- props & staging department
- production staff & post production facilities.
- the biggest and most comprehensive screen arts & broadcast library in Australia