Committee on Taxation Incentives for the Arts
- Ms Anna Malgorzewicz (Chair)
Former Director, Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, Darwin
- Area of expertise: Museum and Social history items, militaria, scientific material
- Mr Geoffrey Cassidy
Director, Artbank, Sydney
- Area of expertise: Non-Indigenous Australian paintings, drawings and sculpture of all periods. Chinese contemporary paintings.
- Mr Michael Desmond
Senior Curator, National Portrait Gallery, Canberra
- Area of expertise: International paintings and sculpture from 1800 to the present; Australian art (all media) excluding Indigenous art; Australian social history.
- Dr Patricia Hutchings
Principal Research Scientist, Division of Invertebrate Zoology, Australian Museum, Sydney
- Area of expertise: Scientific material
- Ms Jane Clark
Curatorial Consultant, Museum of Old and New Art, Hobart, Tasmania
- Area of expertise: Australian visual arts and sculpture.
- Ms Bridget McDonnell
Bridget McDonnell Gallery, Melbourne, Victoria
- Area of expertise: Australian paintings, drawings, prints and sculpture between 1800 and 1980; cartoons; English and European art 1800-1980.
- Mr Jeffery Mincham
Visual Artist, Adelaide
- Area of expertise: Australian, New Zealand and British Studio and Contemporary Crafts since 1950, in particular ceramics and glass.
- Mr Dick Richards
Former curator of Asian Art, Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide
- Area of expertise: All decorative arts, Australian Indigenous material – mainly historic, all Asian arts, Indian, Middle Eastern, South and North American, PNG, Pacific.
- Mr Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers Fine Art, Melbourne
- Area of expertise: Australian Aboriginal (excluding Torres Strait Islands) art after 1970. Australian paintings, prints and sculpture after 1788.
- Ms Deborah Stumm
Librarian, State Library of Queensland, Brisbane
- Area of expertise: Antiquarian and second-hand books and journals; Australian maps and prints; Australian manuscripts and business records; Australian documentary/social history photographs and film; Australian ephemera.
- Mr Bruce Tindale
Director, Broken Hill Regional Art Gallery
- Area of expertise: 20th Century Australian visual art and Australian Aboriginal art.
- Representative of the Australian Taxation Office
- Currently: Mr Mark Ferguson
Non-Profit Centre, Australian Taxation Office, Canberra