Regional Arts Fund
The Regional Arts Fund is an Australian Government program that supports sustainable cultural development in regional and remote communities in Australia.
The objectives of the fund are to support and promote participation in, and access to, Australia's arts and culture in regional and remote Australia by:
- encouraging and supporting sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities
- developing partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in-kind support for specific projects and encourage ongoing collaboration
- developing audiences and broaden community engagement with the arts, and
- increasing employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists.
The Regional Arts Fund is delivered by the peak regional arts organisations in each state, and by arts departments in the territories and Queensland:
- Regional Arts NSW: www.regionalartsnsw.com.au
- Regional Arts Victoria: www.rav.net.au
- Arts Queensland: www.arts.qld.gov.au
- Country Arts WA: www.countryartswa.asn.au
- Country Arts SA: www.countryarts.org.au
- Tasmanian Regional Arts: www.tasregionalarts.org.au
- Arts NT: www.arts.nt.gov.au
- artsACT: www.arts.act.gov.au.
Community Grants and Quick Response Grants are available for local communities and artists. For more information about how to apply for a grant contact the relevant regional arts organisation in your state or territory.
The Regional Arts Fund also supports Regional Arts Australia, to deliver national activities including priority strategic projects.
Visit the Regional Arts grants recipients page for more information on current and previous Regional Arts Fund grants recipients.